To be the professional choice of organizations seeking to improve human
performance that results in achievement of their goals.
- Our clients are, or become, professional friends. They are as delighted
to work with us as we are with them.
- We are fully committed to our clients' best interests. We address
their needs with the most cost-effective solutions.
- We provide greater value than our cost.
- We perform our services in partnership with our clients and in a non-threatening
- We apply only the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
in our work.
- Our professional practice is based upon the scientific principles
of Human Performance Technology and its respected precedents.
- We develop and support our people in their personal and professional
- Our aim is to build maximum client self-sufficiency, not consultant
- We encourage and support our clients in their own professional growth.
- We accept responsibility. We allow ourselves to accept congratulations
for our successes because we are prepared to live with the consequences
of our failures.
- We welcome challenges that allow us to stretch and expand our competencies.
- We treat commitments, promises and professional relationships as sacred